This is always a favorite here. Since we can all get our tacos the way we like them.
Emmy’s tacos…. cheese and sour cream and thats it.
Matt’s tacos… meat, cheese and sour cream
and mine… grilled veggies, meat, cheese and sour cream
- meat: either chicken or ground beef
- taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- taco shells: soft or hard
- bell peppers sliced: green, red, yellow orange what you have on hand
- Onions sliced: what ever kind you have on hand
- salsa : home made or store bought
- sour cream
- oil for cooking the veggies
- 3/4 cup of water
- brown the meat until cooked though, if using ground beef drain the fat off.
- if using veggies then while the meat is cooking heat a pan on hight with some oil then cook the veggies till they start to become soft. Then put them aside.
- After the meat is cooked add the taco seasoning and water. Heat to a boil then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- To assemble. Start with a taco shell and add what ever fixings you like.